Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Why I chose my name for my Blog

I wanted to explain how I came up with my name for my blog..... I wanted to name it "perfectly imperfect" but it seems someone already had this name. I have no idea how... But anyway - I have done a lot of thinking and studying and reading the past few weeks and I have come to the conclusion that my imperfections are exactly what God wants me to be. I have always been what I would consider a perfectionist and I expect it from everyone. God has shown me that being imperfect is HIS perfect plan for us. How could we rely on HIM if we were perfect? How could we grow? So, I have decided to live my life according to Scripture and to continue to read and study and grow and know that one day I will be "perfected thru HIM".

No comments:

Post a Comment